1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes.
- We will use your contact information such as your name, address, and telephone number to ship the item to you and bill you for it. In addition, we may use the payment information such as the credit card number and bank account specified in connection with billing.
- We use contact information such as customer's name, address, e-mail address, type and quantity of ordered products, billed amount, etc. in order to contact or confirm the contents of the order and shipping method.
- In order to inform our customers about our campaigns, products and services, we will use your history and contact information such as your name, address and e-mail address.
- We may send information about our products and services, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to our customers by mail or email. However, we will respond promptly if there is a request from the customer to send or cancel the delivery.
- In order to improve our service, we will use the opinions, survey results, usage history, etc. sent from customers.
- We use your contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address to respond to your requests and inquiries.
- If it is determined that the transaction has been used for an unauthorized purpose, we will provide the transaction information such as the customer's name, address, type and quantity of the ordered product, and the amount charged to the public institution such as the court, police, etc.
2. Management of Personal Information
We manage Personal Information in the following system.
- We will establish necessary internal systems in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines, and obtain a pledge from our employees that we will handle personal information properly.
- We limit the use of personal information to only those employees who need it for business purposes. We make rules regarding the storage and management of media containing personal information and take preventive measures to protect personal information.
- Regarding personal information stored in the system, we will prepare an account and password so that only employees who are necessary for work can use it, and manage access authority. In addition, we will strictly manage the account and password so that they will not be leaked or lost.
- For security when transmitting data related to personal information via the Internet, we use SSL, which is an industry standard encrypted communication, for Web pages that we consider necessary.
- Assuming that the service will not be hindered, personal information will be deleted from time to time after a certain period of time has passed since the personal information was received.
- Our company will endeavor to prevent the risk of leakage, falsification, loss, etc. by taking appropriate safety measures for your personal information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not disclose Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However, this does not apply if the following cases apply.
- When there is a request from a public institution such as a court or police based on the law.
- If the law has special provisions.
- When there is a risk of damaging the life, body or property of the customer or a third party, and we cannot obtain the consent of the person.
When a customer requests the disclosure of Personal Information, we will disclose it only when we can confirm that the person is the individual.
≪How to confirm your identity≫
Please mail us a copy of what you can prove to be yourself (license certificate, public certificate such as insurance certificate). We will confirm the content and will disclose it as soon as it is clear that the person is the person.
4. Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us here.